Crypto Derivatives Marketing Manager – North America (New York or Charlotte based)
Clear Markets operates regulated electronic trading platforms for institutional investors to trade cryptocurrency swaps and options.
To help facilitate our growth, we are looking for a Crypto Derivatives Marketing Manager to join our team, based in New York or Charlotte. The focus will be on developing new clients and building out our sales process for crypto derivatives products. This position is a senior role and will include responsibilities for setting goals and targets and hiring/growing/managing a team to help hit these targets.
Prior experience managing a high-performing sales team is highly desired. Knowledge of cryptocurrency derivatives or finance is helpful, but not a requirement for this role. We’re happy to consider people who are new to this space but excited to learn.
We are looking for people who will:
• Have over 5 years of sales experience and marketing management experience.
• Focus on hiring and putting systems in place to create a high-performing sales and relationship management organization. Ideally, you’ll be able to design the hiring plans, execute, set performance benchmark and set an example of client-focused behavior for a sales team which will cover all of North America.
• Design and execute a sophisticated approach to engage key players in the cryptocurrency ecosystem to help build trust in the Clear Markets brand and establish our products as the leader in the industry.
• Discover new ways that we can grow our customer base while enhancing relationships with existing clients.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to conceive and execute a data-backed approach to identify and evaluate business opportunities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem that can turn into product prototypes.
• Partner with Product and Technology teams to develop a framework to engage potential clients for validated use cases.
We are looking for people who:
• Can leverage a strong track record in building client relationships at the executive level from other domains/verticals to build a playbook for Clear Markets and its use cases.
• Have managed and built successful teams in previous roles.
• Can sell complex B2B products in a competitive industry.
• Have worked in a startup before and have helped grow a business by reaching revenue targets.
• Can grow a product’s customer-base quickly using a variety of methods like direct sales, channel partnerships, referral programs, etc.
• Have an understanding of the agile product development cycle and how to drive external relationships to accommodate discovery.
• Can quickly grasp complex topics and solutions as well as business problems.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org This position is in New York or Charlotte. No relocation assistance provided. Clear Markets is an equal opportunity employer