Crypto Derivatives Sales Executive – North America (New York & Charlotte based)
Clear Markets operates regulated electronic trading platforms for institutional investors to trade cryptocurrency swaps and options.
To help facilitate this growth, we are looking for a Crypto Derivatives Sales Executive to join our team, based in New York or Charlotte. The Sales Executive role is responsible for selling Clear Markets services into a range of medium to large institutions. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong track record of rapidly increasing revenue from existing and new markets, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned self-starter, bringing with them a new client acquisition best practice, strong face-to-face skills and hunting talent. Knowledge of cryptocurrency derivatives or finance is helpful, but not a requirement for this role. We’re happy to consider people who are new to this space but excited to learn.
We are looking for people who will:
• Achieve and exceed revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the Crypto Derivatives Marketing Manager.
• Acquire and partner with new clients in a competitive sales environment.
• Establish key relationships with executives in the cryptocurrency space throughout North America.
• Work hand in hand with Crypto Derivatives Marketing Manager to develop and maintain sales strategies and manage accounts efficiently.
• Create an account plan for all existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by solution, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
• Report on client engagements, recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required.
• Stay up to date with current trends and new developments across the cryptocurrency universe.
We are looking for people who:
• Have at least 5+ years of sales experience.
• Have a hunter mentality with a drive to prospect, and resilient follow-up.
• Are enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high level of confidence and integrity.
· Have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
• Demonstrate ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end users to senior executives.
• Have experience in consultative sales; understanding the customers objectives and delivering value.
• Can quickly grasp complex topics and solutions as well as business problems.
• Have the ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes/CV’s to: careers@Clear-Markets.com
Position is located in New York or Charlotte. No relocation assistance provided.
Clear Markets is an equal opportunity employer