For Non-US persons, Clear Markets conducts business through Clear Markets Europe Limited which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom (FRN# 192356).
Clients can choose to execute their transactions via our FCA compliant:
- Anonymous Central Limit Order Book (CLOB)
- Name Disclosed Request for Quote
- Voice managed Third-Party Trading
Clients can trade:
- Cleared and non-cleared swaps
- Customized swaps: Vanilla /Non-Vanilla, IMM dates, non-standard conventions
- Authorised DCOs: Japan Securities Clearing Corp. (JSCC) and the London Clearing House (LCH).
The Clear Markets system is designed to accommodate authorized customer and agency models.
Clear Markets Europe Limited is passported by the FCA to operate in 31 European Countries.